Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Personality Pop: Bouquet Wraps!


OK--so I'm still debating whether or not I'm going to DIY our dinner centerpieces. But I am SURE I will use a florist for all of our personal flowers.
That said, I really would like my bouquet, the girls' bouquets, and the bouts to be personal and have character. So I plan on collecting material to send to my florist to be used on our personal flowers.
There are so many possibilities when it comes to upping the personality factor of your flowers and thinking outside of the box is good.
Just collect items as you find them and when you're ready put them in a box and mail them to your florist!
Here are just a few possibilities that I love: (Bouquet courtesy Jennifer Skog and Asiel Design)

Silk
Velvet
Lace
Printed ribbon
Beaded trim
Jeweled trim
Fringe
Feathers
Rhinestone Buckles
Bouquet jewels
Vintage Brooches
Pins
Stretchy jeweled bracelets

Here are some great places to get you started in your search:
Decorating Studio

EJoyce

Les' Bon Ribbon

JKM Ribbon & Trims

MJ Trim

Rhinestone Shop

Bouquet Jewels

Hancock Fabrics



Do you know of any good places to find cool trimmings?

No comments: