Monday, October 13, 2008

Forgive me for...

My continued posting of Forever 21 pumps, but my recent trip to the three-level mega Forever in NYC (around 34th shopping district) has me a believer that the store's shoes are...ok! Certainly for a one-time wear (think your wedding). I even tried on a few pairs of heels while there and they were....kind of...comfy! Not bad at all for the price! Before visiting the NYC store which has its own 'shoe section' I was like most of us--used to seeing a few random shoes here and there placed around the stores. Hard to take seriously.

But THESE are pretty SERIOUS on style and price! Enjoy!

The Glamorous Satin Pump
$28.80

The Pleated Satin Pump
$12.50. Yes, $12.50

2 comments:

Dana said...

Cute shoes

Sweetcakes By Melissa said...

you got to be kidding me Meg, those shoes are HAWT and I am loving the prices.