Friday, April 18, 2008

A Wedding-full Weekend

Happy Friday ladies!

I'll be MIA for a few days. I'm headed to Cleveland for the weekend for a mock-up with my florist; to sign a contract with DJ; to visit the showroom of one of my rental vendors; to pop in to my venue; to see and cry over the perfect pair of shoes that arrived at my mom's house yesterday and that she told me matter-of-factedly would be way too big for me; to send the shoes back (but not before taking and posting photos of the tragedy); to do a cake tasting and last, but certainly not least, to have a get together with some Cleveland brides-to-be.

Yikes!! That is a whole lot to do in two days!!
But that means I have a whole lot to tell next week.

Enjoy the weekend!

Ciao~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all about it and see the shoes!

(I came via thatbride.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog especially the floral pictures. I can not wait to hear about all the things that you did this weekend. It is great to see an another African-Americans blog and a person who so is from Ohio. I live and am planning my wedding in Columbus. I had added our blog to my bride blog list on my blog www.broomjumpingbride.blogspot.com.Hope to hear from you soon.