Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Teamwork!

So--I very briefly have talked about the planning of my, ahem, bachelorette party here, just to say that I was concerned about my grad student sis planning it all alone.
Well, do I have news for you!
She now has help!
Introducing sis, and my girls (from back to front) M, C and S.


Aren't they soo cute!
C,M and S--three fabulous ladies who I have been friends with for a long time (we all went to high school in Cleveland-area together and are now living in DC-area)have graciously stepped up to help sis with planning the bach' and M is also helping out with a bunch of other stuff. And Sis...the look on her face says it all...
So, I'm really happy!
Basically, after sipping on a concoction of white wine, vodka, lemon lime club soda, lemons and limes at the e-party, the ladies were in a good mood and had a LOT to say about the idea of me having my bach' in C-town.
Here's a foggy account of how it went:
Me: "I mean, my sister is planning the bach'."
S: "OMG--It's going to be in Cleveland?? What are we going to do?! You shouldn't have it in Cleveland!"
M: "I know! Why do you want to do it the night before your wedding, anyway? You will look horrible the next day! And so will your bridesmaids. That's really not a good idea. Noone does that anymore."
Me: "Ummmm...."
S: "I mean, it doesn't even have to be in Vegas. It could be in Miami. But it could at least be here in DC where there are things to do."
C: laughing
M/S/C: "Look, we'll just help plan it!"

So there you have it. There are now 3 lovely ladies helping my sis with my bach'!
And I know one thing: with 4 planners, it better be a night to remember!
What are you doing for your bachelorette?

No comments: