Monday, February 25, 2008

Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice...

While I'm on the subject of our three sweet flower girls, I'd like to talk about their attire.
Of course, I want them dressed in a way to keep with the overall "feel": and color scheme of the wedding--which if you don't know by now, is fuschia, black, and black&white damask with silver accents. (Tangerine orange used to be a part of that color scheme and you can see that reflected in my invitations--which I will talk about here after they're sent out, but are in my Knottie bio). Beyond invitations, though, I'm sticking with the black/white/pink thing.

Back to the flower girls.
My bridesmaids are wearing black tea-length dresses which suit them very well.
But black dresses seem too dark somehow for three-year-old girls--while pale pink would be too frou-frou and traditional for our look... and hot pink dresses...just not feeling that.

So here's what I came up with, to keep with our look but also to keep it fun and colorful for the girls. Please let me know what you think!
One of these two dresses:
Photobucket
$39.00
Photobucket
$99.00
Shoe options:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And we can't forget their little purses!

No comments: