Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Blog is Hot!

It was just brought to my attention today that my little ole blog is featured on Alltop.com on the wedding page listed with some of the top blogs in the industry! Alltop is a "digital magazine rack" of the internet that features "all the top" stories from the web news sites and blogs. On their wedding page they have a sort of mini-feed of my new posts. Isn't that cool?! It's really exciting for me..because this blog started with intentions to be no more than a place for me to dump my planning thoughts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's only because your DIY projects are GREAT and everyone can only try to live up to you. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not even surprised at all. Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Meg! Keep it up and you will be a magazine.

Congrats!
Shazelle

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I love your blog and SO glad I found it...You make your readers excited for your wedding and we arent even guest!!!
rachael

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thanks for your kind words lovelies:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading your blog especially since I live in Ohio.