Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Etsy Week Day II: Littlebeane Boutique

The owner of Littlebeane is an interior designer by trade who is now a stay at home mom who creates the most adorable stickers and seals, invitations, gift tags, address labels and stationery for fellow Etsy users. What I'd like to highlight of all these is her stickers. I have ordered dozens and the selection...and quality of them is amazing!

Now, I'm sure I don't have to run down the plethora of things that brides-to-be can use stickers to personalize, but here are a few that immediately come to mind:

--Invitations
--Envelopes
--Programs
--Out of town guest bags or boxes
--Favor bags or boxes
et al


**Nota Bene: For Northeast Ohio brides, Littlebeane is based in Lyndhurst! So buying from the boutique means buying local. Always a good thing;)


And now, stickers!


















Here is one of the sticker sheets I received. We used these to seal the envelopes of our save the dates. It included our wedding date and wedding web site address.

And I used a slightly different sticker on our DIY invitations--as part of the bellyband.

No comments: