Monday, January 26, 2009

Etsy Week: Veils by Batcakes! Couture



A little about Batcakes! Couture owner, a Los Angeles-based costumer:

Hello Ladies! Welcome to my Ye Olde Haberdashery. As you can probably tell by now I make hats, fascinators and other accessories of all kinds. I am a professional sculptress, prop fabricator, and costumer based in Los Angeles, California. I am also a circus performer, which is where I honed my skills making fancy head wear (and got my silly nickname- don't be surprised- Satanica is a completely appropriate name when you are a fire eater!). My hats and fascinators are sturdy enough for an acrobat to wear! I use only the highest quality, hand-picked materials. There are no flowers from craft stores here! I also include care instructions with each purchase so your hat and feathers last a lifetime!

And now: the goodies!
Vintage Rose Hat with Birdcage Veil with Crystals Ostrich and Coque

The Cream Dream Wedding Fascinator Bird Cage Veil


The Lydia a high fashion birdcage veil fascinator on a satin headband

(How fabulous is this!!??)



Champagne Birdcage Veil with Crystals and Beaded Comb

No comments: