Monday, August 20, 2007

About the Bride-to-be

Welcome!

For the next 365 or so days this is where I will share anything and everything related to my wedding journey. A very little about me: Born and raised in suburban Cleveland, Ohio (Shaker Heights for those who will know) and now, 25 years later I am living and working in Washington, D.C.

During my 25 years I've done a lot... I think. I've been a rebel...dated the bad guys...went to college....lived in very rural appalachian Ohio...been an activist...lived and worked in Dayton, Ohio....lived and worked in New York City...wrote for two daily newspapers...been a television news reporter...

And now here I am in the nation's capital--the mommy of a fierce two-year-old and a fiance to my high school sweetheart-- working for the betterment of the environment and doing my part to influence policy to make that happen.

And now, although it is exactly one year and four days away, I am WELL into planning the most exciting day of my life: my wedding--to kick off the most exciting part of my life: a lifelong commitment and partnership with my love and bestest buddy:)

No comments: