Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And the Lil' Black Dress Finalists Are...

As I discussed before, my lovely bridesmaids Anna, Tiara, Kalicia, Joy, Rickelle, Carmel and Dorrian--yes there are seven!--will be wearing black tea-length dresses.
I have decided on five styles that I like and that I hope at least one of which each of my ladies will too.
The idea is that the dress will be something they can wear again. Also, I don't feel it necessary for all of the bridesmaids to wear the same thing...
So basically, they'll get to choose from the below:
(You may click on any image for a larger view)

Dessy, Midnight

Bari Jay, Satin, Shown in chocolate--Comes in black

Bill Levkoff Satin

Impression Bridal Taffeta

Mori Lee Taffeta
Note: Some of the dresses are shown in different colors but would be in black.
What do you think of these choices?
Also, an example of a wedding with black BM dresses that didn't match:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having everyone wear different dresses is a bit a extreme, but has the potential to be quite sassy if the black material of all the dresses is VERY similar