Monday, March 3, 2008

Silver Pearlescent Envelopes


My star-dreamy, metallicy A7 envelopes from Paper&More arrived today.
And while I'm in love with the rich color of them, I don't know about the 'heaviness.'
Maybe my expectations were too high--because mostly everyone else who has used/reviewed these envelopes has raved about them...
But I guess I envisioned them to be really heavy...a lot more weighty than they are... (Click the pics and you can see these envelopes really well)

Anyways, I can't say enough about Paperandmorewhen it comes to customer service. They are super quick with shipping and my envelopes were packaged flawlessly. Also, they were the absolute cheapest I found for the stardream envelopes for the quantity I needed at $14.99 per 50. Envelopemall has them 100 for $23 (about same price as I only needed 150).

Have you used these envelopes before and what do/did you think? Any recommendations for the 'best' quality formal correspondence envelope?

No comments: